Property loss

If you have a homeowner’s loss, contact your agent or insurance company as soon as possible. If your loss involves water damage, contact a remediation company immediately to avoid any further damages. You will need to provide the following information to submit a claim:

  • Type of claim (property, theft, etc.)
  • Description of the property loss, including when it occurred.
  • Create a list of damaged items and document with photograph or video recording.
  • Start getting estimates from contractors, but do not start repairs prior to an insurance adjuster contacting you.

Property loss — fire

If you have a fire loss, please contact your local fire department immediately. You will want to secure your property when safe to do so to avoid any thieves or vandalism. Please submit a homeowner’s claim as soon as possible and have the following information:

  • Date and time fire started.
  • Any injuries.
  • Photos and/or videos of the incident.
  • How the fire started, if you know.
  • Document the extent of damages.
  • Hotel or relocation costs.

Auto loss

If you have an automobile accident, contact your local police department immediately. Take photos of both vehicles before being moved out of the way if possible. Make sure you exchange registration information, license and insurance information if police are not called. You will need to provide the following information to submit a claim:

  • Date of loss.
  • Location of accident.
  • What happened? (Statement from driver.)
  • Any injuries?
  • Were police contacted? (Case number.)
  • Both vehicles involved.
  • Other driver’s information (name, address, insurance.)

Workers’ comp

In the event an employee gets injured while at work, you will want to fill out the state’s First Report of Injury and submit it to your agent/carrier in a timely manner. Please document everything as this will help with the claims process.

Report a fatality of severe injury

  • All employers are required to notify the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration when an employee is killed on the job or suffers a work-related hospitalization, amputation, or loss of an eye.
  • A fatality must be reported within 8 hours.
  • An in-patient hospitalization, amputation or eye loss must be reported within 24 hours.

*OSHA 24-hour hotline: 800-321-6742

Any other losses

When you become aware of a potential claim, please contact us with any questions and we will advise you of the best way to handle the current situation.

  Insurance Companies  

  • Acadia 800-773-4300
    – Acadia Glass Only Claims 855-326-1879
  • Acuity 800-242-7666
  • AM Trust 888-239-3909
  • Andover Companies 800-225-0770
  • Berkshire Hathaway GUARD 800-673-2465
  • Berkley One
    – Home, Auto, Collectibles, Liability 800-663-8551
    – Recreational Marine 855-486-0320
    – Collector Vehicles 855-216-6930
  • Chubb 800-252-4670 or report online by clicking here.
  • Concord Group 800-852-3380
  • Eastern Alliance 800-336-3658
  • Encova 844-362-6821
  • Farmers 800-435-7764
  • Foremost 800-527-3907
  • Hanover 800-628-0250
  • Hagerty 800-385-0274
  • Liberty Mutual 800-225-2467
  • Main Street America Insurance 877-425-2467
  • Memic 800-636-4292
  • Merchants Insurance Group 800-952-5246
    – Auto Glass Only 877-446-0431
  • MetLife Auto & Home 800-854-6011
  • MMG 800-343-0533
  • National General 800-468-3466
  • Patriot 866-460-1776
  • Plymouth Rock 844-346-1225
  • Progressive 800-776-4737
  • Pure 888-813-7873
  • Safety Insurance 800-951-2100
  • SafeCo 800-332-3226
  • The Hartford 860-547-5000
  • Travelers — commercial lines 800-238-6225
  • Travelers — personal lines 800-252-4633
  • Utica National 800-216-1420
  • Vault 844-388-5677
  • Vermont Mutual 800-435-0397

More information and contact details are available here.

Let's talk insurance

Go Ahead.
We're Listening.