Please join us for an Avery PRIME Education Event!
Please join us for our next PRIME Education Event on Contractual Risk Transfer, presented by Tom Brothers, Risk Control Consultant from Liberty Mutual. This workshop is designed for business owners, managers, administrators, property managers, contractors, etc. with responsibility for managing or executing commercial leases or contracts with hired contractors, service providers, suppliers, concessionaires, etc.
This program is intended to reinforce participant understanding of:
- Why contractual risk transfer is important to your business.
- The three common pathways for securing risk transfer with business relations.
- Common causes of contractual risk transfer failure.
- The constructs of an effective Contracts Management Process.
- The interplay of commonly utilized contractual risk transfer and insurance provisions.
- Available tools to protect your business from contractual liabilities.
Where: The Music Hall Loft in Portsmouth, NH
When: June 14, 2017. Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. with a continental breakfast. The program will begin at 8:15 a.m. with introductions, followed by the presentation at 8:30 a.m.
If you are interested in attending, please register here!
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us.