Come work with us! With offices conveniently located in downtown historic Portsmouth, NH and scenic Wolfeboro, NH, we’re a fourth generation family owned insurance agency who has been providing best in class coverage, pricing and service to our valued business and personal lines insurance customers since 1899. We pride ourselves on the trusted partnerships we’ve developed with our clients and service excellence is foundational to our vision of being the premier insurance agency for those who seek total safety and confidence in the protection of their business and personal assets.
Our talented group of professionals like to work hard and play hard. We value each other as much as we do our client relationships ~ that’s just who we are. We recognize that our people are foundational to our success. Our culture is collaborative, fun, inspires creativity, innovation and growth. If our work philosophy and culture have piqued your interest, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently recruiting to fill the following full-time (40 hrs./wk.) position in our Wolfeboro, NH office:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced personal lines insurance professional to develop customized insurance solutions and manage portfolios for our valued clients. The Account Manager will possess extensive knowledge of available markets and underwriting guidelines for placement of client’s risks. He/She manages the full life cycle of writing personal insurance with a focus on building, cultivating and retaining client relationships.
* Possess at least 2 years of personal lines experience as an Account Manager or similar position
* Hold a P&C Producer’s license in the State of NH; CIC designation a plus
* Preferably have prior experience with AMS360 or other similar agency management system and superior computer skills
* Easily adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment, demonstrating poise and professionalism in collaborative team environment
* Demonstrate proactive problem-solving and decision-making abilities maintaining confidences at all times
* Commitment to our mission, vision and values
Generous total rewards package with exceptional professional development and career track opportunities.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, indicating salary requirements, and resume to:
Tammy R. Spear, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
PRIME Operations Manager
7 Islington Street, Unit 102
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Avery Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer